Friday, January 22, 2010

ROSSLYN CHAPEL a MAGICAL place to hide the HOLY GRAIL? One of my inspirations!

One of the most amazing places I've ever been! The vibes in this Scottish church are so strong, not only can you feel them, you can almost see them! The whimsical construction of Rosslyn Chapel began in 1446, and has been evoking wonder and mystery with it's beauty and intricate stonework for almost 600 years! Lets see how interesting you'll be in 600 years... Ironically, it's only a small part of what its founder, Sir William St Clair had intended. His original vision in founding the Collegiate Church of St Matthew was to build a large cruciform church with a tower at its center (this never happened).
Me & Rosslyn... "Home Sweet Home"

There are so many legends associated with Rosslyn Chapel... but this is just a simple blog, and my intention is to entice, not to educate (so do your own research, damn it!). Rosslyn is linked to the Knights Templar, the Freemasons (Sealed burial vaults below the chapel are thought to contain the remains of ten Barons of Rosslyn in their full armour), the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant, and possibly a part of the actual cross on which Christ was crucified! Ultimately, I don't really care if it's real or legend. What I do know is, if you are lucky enough to visit this "charged" place, I'm pretty sure that Rosslyn will speak for itself. I know it did for me... Tara Greer

Visit Rosslyn Chapel's Web Site NOW, you can watch TV later!

3 Rexes Jewelry website HERE 
ETSY Shop HERE  
   Question about this item HERE